This reusable and washable face mask is made of fine Merino Wool. Stylish face masks by frikle are double layered and feature adjustable head straps for hassle free adjustments. This range of Merino face masks are compatible with Helix.iso™ replacement filters but not sold with filters, please click here to shop for Merino face mask with filters. Filters are optional add on for a 3rd layer of protection.
Our Merino face masks are proudly New Zealand Made.
Merino Face Mask Features:
- Merino is a natural fibre that is a sustainable biodegradable product
- Suited for all season wear: cool in summer and warm in winter
- Soft breathable and comfortable
- Hassle free adjustable wrap around head strap*
- See Sizing: Large - Medium - Small/Kids
- 8 Colours available
- Compatible with Helix.iso™ replacement wool filters
- Includes a sewn-in thin wire nosepiece seals face mask and reduces fogging of glasses
- Moisture wicking and anti-bacterial: wool fibres can manage moisture which prevents the build-up of bacterial growth
- Reduced chance of skin irritation
- Face mask covering: 200gsm 100% Merino Wool - Straps Cotton/Spandex
- Proudly 100% New Zealand made
Sizing:Large 18cm (mid nose to mid under chin)
Head Circumference – 54 to 60cm
Medium 16cm (mid nose to mid under chin)
Head Circumference – 46 to 52cm
Small 14cm (mid nose to mid under chin)
Head Circumference – 38 to 44cm
*Our hassle free wrap-around and adjustable strap, which fastens at the back of the head , is designed to limit touching and adjusting off the face area. It is advisable when wearing a face mask, to avoid touching the mask as this risks transferring any captured bacteria viruses onto your hands.
Please remember to wash / sanitise hands before and after handling your mask and filters.
Our masks are not N95 certified.
No clinical testing and claims are made to classify these as protective wear.